Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François
village du littoral

Espace Wizosky

Monument - Le Moule

This open space for relaxation and outdoor events was created out of the ruins of a former seaside factory. In 1807, the building belonged to a merchant named Franceschi. In 1920, it was converted to a fruit juice factory, then, in 1923, sold to a company that imported colonial plants, managed by Mr. Wizosky. After the hurricane of 1928, the building was sold to the town. For a number of years, it housed a school for girls run by the Sisters of Saint-Joseph de Cluny.

chemin bleu
albioma
phoneglass
les eaux marines
kcb

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet