Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François

Saint-Augustin Church

Monument - Saint-Claude

Land donated by Madame Montéran for the construction of a town hall included a plantation chapel and family cemetery. In around 1860, the chapel was replaced by a church built in the classical religious style of the period, inspired by the façades of Latin American religious edifices. In keeping with this great architectural heritage, statues of saints Peter and Paul were installed in 1910, along with a statue of Saint Augustine. The church was restored and expanded in 1970.

chemin bleu
La Manade
Nails Art
La Manade

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet