Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François
village du littoral

Oratory

Monument - Goyave

This chapel was erected in homage to Saint Anne, the patron saint of the parish, at the entrance to “Chemin de l'Ermitage,“ a trail that once crossed the plantations of Aiguille, Fort'île and Sainte-Anne. The chapel is crowned by a cross bearing the inscription “souvenir du jubilé - 15 décembre 1886“ (“in memory of the Jubilee of December 15, 1886”).

chemin bleu
Les 3G

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet