Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François

Fort Louis

Monument - Le Gosier

Fort Louis was built in 1695, reinforced in 1759, and torn down during the uprising of 1802. Also known as Fort L’Union, it faded into obscurity with the growing prominence of Fort Fleur d’Epée, which was better equipped to defend the coast. A few vestiges remain. Not open to the public.

chemin bleu
La route du rhum
Hôtel Le Petit Havre
self du pelican

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet