Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François
village du littoral

Camp Jacob

Architecture - Saint-Claude

This former infantry barracks built in the mid-nineteenth century originally housed pavilions, stables and a military hospital. After the earthquake of February 1843, then in 1931, new buildings were built. Having become a civilian hospital after the Second World War, the camp hosted various public services to benefit in 2007 from a major project with Camp Jacob Campus. Since 2013, the buildings have housed the premises of the University of the West Indies and Guyana, which they constitute the campus on Basse-Terre. All buildings are listed as historic monuments (2005).

 Camp Jacob in Saint-Claude, a military style architecture of the mid-nineteenth
Camp Jacob in Saint-Claude, a military style architecture of the mid-nineteenth
chemin bleu
La Manade
Nails Art
La Manade

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet