Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François
village du littoral

Saint-Albert Church

Monument - Vieux-Fort

The original feature of this church is its belltower, which is located outside the building. It is also the oldest church in Guadeloupe. Its construction was most likely contemporary to the first sanctuary from the 18th century, which was wooden. When the new church was built in 1830, it had only a single bell. Its structure was retained but raised in order to install a second bell. Three graves can be seen near the church; they belong to Fathers Seron (1853), Boit (1881) and Georget Saint-Georges (2008).

chemin bleu
Pointe à l'Aunay
Couture B

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet