Beauport - Le pays de la Canne
Aquarium de la Guadeloupe
Jardin botanique de Deshaies
Rhum Karukéra
Green Blue Houses
Casino Saint François
village du littoral

Fort l'Olive

Monument - Vieux-Fort

Nothing remains of the original fort, which was destroyed in 1643. Remains of the reconstructed fort (although ruined by English attacks, notably in 1703 and 1794) include the old powder depot, which contains the embroidery workshop, the battery, consolidated and armed at the beginning of the 19th century, two Nevers canons from 1843, various items (canon and cylinder head fragments, mortar cannonballs), and, overlooking the lighthouse, the forward defensive position with remains of fortifications and four canons surveying the horizon.

chemin bleu
Pointe à l'Aunay
Couture B

    Version française - - © 2012 Chemin Bleu - All rights reserved - Terms of Use - Réalisation Vincent Mallet